Sunday 5 October 2014

Topshop nails

                               


                                               Topshop - matte nails - candy fox
                                                     Topshop - Heart of Gold


I am loving these two colours together at the moment everything I buy seems to be pink or gold!! 
These nails varnishes are perfect together using the gold as a minimal statement nail colour. And the matte nails vanishes are amazing I have bought so many of them.  I think everyone needs to try them out.  I can't normally pull of a baby pink nail but in matte in makes it so much more grown up, perfect for any occasion.

2 comments:

  1. Pink and gold are such gorgeous colours, and they work really well together too! Chanel do a nail polish called 'frisson' which is a combination of gold and pink is that interests you! :)

    Rhiannon x

    http://rhiannontalksfashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds amazing!! I'm looking for some new colours so will definitely be heading to the Chanel counter to check that out! x

      Delete