Saturday 25 October 2014

New posts

B



Over the past few months I have been a little bit everywhere attempting to find some inspiration for some new design projects, which I can now happily say I have!!  

I'm sorry for the late replys to messages and comments but I think I have replied to you all now, if I have missed you I'm so sorry and feel free to comment and tell me off!! 

This is only a quick post to say sorry for not posting regularly but that is all changing!! I have lots of photos ready to use in post I have in mind.  There will be posts on design, starting a buisness, travel and of course reviews on beauty, fashion and holidays!!  I will be posting a few looks using the Sleek palette I reviewed the other day on Wenedsay so please check that out.

If there are any posts you would like to see let me know!

Also you can follow me on ...
Instagram - www.instagram.com/sophi_arose
Twitter - www.twitter.com/sophi_arose

-x-


1 comment:

  1. Hey I've nominated you for the Liebster Award! Check out my blog petiteerin.blogspot.com for more info! X

    ReplyDelete