Monday 6 October 2014

Autumn tag...


                                  
                



I know that pretty much everyone has already done this tag but seen as this weekend I still went down to the beach in shorts and flip flops I didn't really feel ready to admit summer was over, but I've got to admit my toes were a lil numb by the time I got home so this post is me admitting that summer has well and truly left me and you can get a lil insight into me! Enjoy!


1. What is your favourite seasonal drink from Starbucks/Costa/Nero?
  I absolutely love starbucks signature hot chocolate with cream!!  I also love grabbing one to go to keep my hands warm while doing my Christmas shopping.

2. Accessories - what do you opt for? Scarves, boots or gloves?
  I love them all!  But if I had to pick it would be scaves I buy a ridiculous amount of them throughout winter and stock up on them in the sales ready for the next year.

3. What music do you prefer in autumn?
  I tend to stick to summer dance songs until it's appropriate to play Christmas songs all day everyday! I like Christmas.

4. What is your favourite perfume for this time of year?
  I actually don't wear perfume as such I find that they always smell so weird on me kinda like potatoes.  I thought I was just imagining it but everyone I've explained this to has agreed.  But during the colder months I do like to spritz something on my scarf this year it's Nina Ricci L'Elixir.

5. What candle will you be burning this year?
  I actually don't know yet but probably something with cinnamon and most definitely from Yankee candle.

6. What do you love most about Autumn?
  The excuse to buy a new wardrobe!! I love buying a few to a lot of new things to brighten up what I already have and shopping for Christmas decorations of course.

7. What are you looking forward to this Autumn?
  Christmas shopping!! Yay!!  Wearing all the new warm clothes I'll be buying!  And of course the excuse to be snuggled up on the sofa ridiculously early just because it's dark out. 

8. What is your favourite Autumnal make up look?
  I like to stick with the nude makeup look but adding darker tones on the eyes and a warmer blusher.


So that is all for the Autumn tag hope it was mildly enjoyable to read.  If you haven't already done it go and do it now!  It really gets you in the Autumn/Winter spirit.  I love to read these kinds of post so if you do one please comment and let me know so I can be nosy.

Happy Autumn everyone!!  x

2 comments:

  1. I like you blog, so I nominated you for the One Lovely Blog Award if you accept it go and check the details on my blog!!
    littlewhiteroad.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! And I accept!! I'll let you know when I've done it x

      Delete