Tuesday 21 October 2014

Cruise essentials




Cruise Essentials -

Ok so there's no point pretending that this is all I took with me - I could barely close my makeup bag - but I thought I would just do a quick post on what I found the most useful.  

If you've booked any excursions you are pretty much going to have to leave the ship early 8-9am, which after a night partying or playing bingo is not ideal.  

Make up wipes were my friend as I fell into bed, and the boots eye gel made everything look better the next morning.  

I used both the nivea moisturiser with SPF 15 and the BB cream in light also with SPF 15, there nice and quick to apply doing you sun protection, moisturiser and make up in one!! The Maybelline highlighter just adds a little more finish to your look.

For eyes the sleek eye shadow palette was all I need day and night!! - I will be doing a review on this so check that out.

And finally hair!!! As I mentioned there are plenty of early mornings and the batiste dry shampoo will be your best best friend!! It doesn't leave your hair sticky, just looking and feeling clean and nobody would know you were being lazy!!
I have thick wavy hair so a cabin hair dryer just doesn't cut it, I would be stuck there for hours!  So I use the John Freda original Frizz Ease.  It has heat protection so all I do is apply it to wet - but not dripping - hair and blow dry about 25% and leave to dry naturally.  I find that my hair drys quicker with this on than without and it leaves my hair looking shiny and wavy.

So there you go!! Those were my cruise essentials hope they help you with packing for any holiday.  If you want reviews on individual items let me know.

-x-

1 comment:

  1. Awesome photos and post. I like the variety. I have nominated you for the Liebster Award check it out by visiting my website. You will find instructions about the nomination there:

    http://elisealexander.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete