Tuesday 10 February 2015

Tangle Teezer


I've seen a few reviews on this brush but didn't really believe the hype.  I have very thick, long wavy hair that knots way to easily.  I've tried a few different combs and brushes but none of them seem to really make that much of a difference, but after using this I am converted!! 
The first couple of times using this it was easier to get the knots out but not amazing, but after a week my hair was completely different, it doesn't knot as easily and it seems silkier.  Even when tackling the worst of knots that you just want to cut out it makes the job so much easier and doesn't feel like it's just snapping the hair like other brushes I've tried have.

I bought this one from Boots for £10.99 and it is definitely worth the money!!

No comments:

Post a Comment