Monday 17 November 2014

Winter warmer nails


So this time of year a lot of blog posts on nail colours are on deep reds and purples, but unfortunately 
with my pale colouring I look like I'm preparing for halloween.  So here are my winter warmer picks ...






Urban purple and Raspberry may look like pretty much the same colour, so your probably wondering why I would put both if these in this post?  Urban purple is a much warmer tone on the nail, and the brush is amazing!! It goes on so easily and one coat is all you need, while Rasberry is a cooler tone, with a thinner brush but I love both the same!
301 is a matte nails colour from Topshop.  I'm not usually a fan of orange nail varnish but with it being matte it's just perfect especially for this time of year.
My final winter warmer pick is another Topshop one, Powder.  I bought this at the beginning of summer but seems I've only just fallen in love with it! It's a really soft pink but with flecks of silver that give your nails a festive sparkle.
I'm always on the look out for new colours to try, do you have a favourite colour? Let me know!







2 comments:

  1. Love the BarryM shade x

    http://foodandotherloves.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so pretty on! You can't go wrong with Barry M x

      Delete