Monday 17 November 2014

Winter ice nails






While many of you are reaching for the beautiful plum colours that are so popular right now how about a different take on our winter nails?  These are my six winter ice favourites, now wishing for snow will only get any of us so far but with these colours we can all have a lil bit of snow and icy sparkle this winter.

Barry M - Pure Turquoise 
Nails inc - Cambridge Terrace 
Topshop - Beleza 
Maxfactor - Prussian Blue
Barry M - Cobalt Blue
Barry M - Blue Moon 


I can't seem to go wrong with a Barry M nail colours they always go on so well and last!!  And with the amount of colours they have you will always find the right colour for every occasion.
Some metallic colours can go on a big patchy and take a ridiculous amount of coats to look just ok, but Cambridge terrace from nails inc is amazing, it's the one I always recommend if someone is looking for a beautiful silver.
I love the little Maxfactor nail varnishes!  Their just so so cute!!
And last but not least is a Topshop glitter varnish in Beleza, you get so much glitter on your nail without having to add layer after layer, it's perfect over all of these other colours to add a little extra sparkle or simply on its own.

I'm always on the lookout for new colours, if you have any suggestions let me know in the comments!









2 comments:

  1. I have the Barry M nail polish in Blue Moon and love it although I do prefer it for Spring! The Topshop one looks amazing though, I'm definitely going to have to check it out! Would really appreciate it if you could check out my blog x

    Chloe Andrews | Beauty posts & Nail tutorials

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bought it for spring but it goes so well with all my winter jumper colours, creams and greys I had to bring it back out!! I will definitely check it out x

      Delete