Monday 17 November 2014

Christmas tag!!



So it's that time of year again!! And what better way to kick it off than with the Christmas tag, if you read this then I tag you to to do it aswell!

1 - What is your Favourite Christmas Movie(s)?
Miricale on 34th Street and many others!  I will literally watch anything Christmas based this time of year. ( I will be doing a post on my top 10 Christmas films soon)

2 - Do you open your presents on Christmas Eve or Christmas Day?
Christmas Day!! On Christmas Eve we put all the presents under the tree, Hollywood film style, so I don't want to spoil the look too soon!!

3 - Do you have a favourite Christmas memory?
When I was 8 my parents wrote a thank you letter to my brother and myself form Santa for the mince pie and milk complete with plenty of glitter.  We were so excited!! Then we noticed a trail of glitter leading out of the living room to the bathroom.  My parents had even put glitter on the toilet seat!! We felt so special that Santa had actually used our toilet!!

4 - Favourite festive food?
Mince pies!! But I don't let myself have them until the 1st of December,  once I start it's a slippery slope!

5 - Favourite Christmas Gift?
Anything that's a surprise!  I'm so easy to please that I've loved everything I've ever had.

6 - Favrouite Christmas scent?
I love a bit of cinnamon, give me a cinnamon candle and I'm happy for the Christmas season.

7 - Do you have any Christmas Eve traditions?
As a child we had to put the mince pies, carrot and milk out for Santa, now it's put on new pjs, pop a Christmas film on and get to bed!!  Don't want to stay up to late just incase Santas real!

8 - What tops your tree?
We have a angel that had been on top our tree for as long as I can remember, we've had to blue tac her head together a few times but it just wouldn't be Christmas without her.

9 - As a kid what was the one (crazy, wild, extravagant) gift you asked for but never received?
I never asked for anything crazy, it was always my brother with the crazy list to Santa!  As soon as we were told to write our letters he would get the Argos catalogue out, writing everything he wanted including the price and product code to make sure Santa got the right one! This year is a bit of an extravagant ask for a new camera, I've not picked it yet so any suggestions are more than welcome!  

10 - What's the best part about Christmas for you?
A day off work!! But this year I have a 'new' little brother so me and my 'original' little brother get to do Christmas with all the over the top trimmings and of couse a visit to Santa!!

So there you go that's my Christmas tag!  As I said I tag you all! Let me know in gte comments if you've done it so I can have a read.  

Happy Christmas season everyone!

6 comments:

  1. ahh im so excited for christmas!! i love this tag, how cute! id love it if youd comment back http://www.amyelizabethfashion.com/2014/11/mydorothymoment-win-with-dorothy-perkins.html xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such a cute tag, and definitely gets you in the Christmas mood! Will you be doing it? I love your blog!! x

      Delete
  2. Most exciting time of the year!

    www.julialundin.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It definitely is! Can't wait until it's acceptable to put all the decorations up! Will you be doing the tag?

      Delete

  3. lovely blog post had a great read :)

    love your blog :)

    new post --> http://myroutinesjade.blogspot.co.uk/ would love to see a comment


    have a nice day

    Jade

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm now following your blog!
      x

      Delete